What To Look For When Choosing A Paving Contractor Clearwater FL
Reliable Service, Quality Materials Are Essential To Find Trusted Company
Clearwater FL residents and business owners want a paving contractor they can rely on to use quality materials, modern equipment and techniques, and careful construction when building or repairing a driveway. Whether it’s a new driveway, driveway repairs or sealcoating, TMT Asphalt Services provides the asphalt paving contractor Clearwater expects.
Before choosing a Clearwater FL paving contractor, be sure to ask the right questions to make sure you’re dealing with a reputable and trusted partner, like TMT Asphalt Services:
- What Fees Will Be Charged? By asking around, you’ll see there can be a great deal of variance in selecting a paving contractor. Don’t necessarily go with the cheapest quoted price either. There’s more to learn.
- What Specifications? Make sure to get a written estimate that spells out all the work that will be done, the equipment that will be used and the materials applied. Pay attention to the thickness of the driveway that is promised.
- Where is the Paperwork? Your contractor should be able to provide you with a copy of their license as well as insurance riders that cover general liability, worker’s compensation, and property damage. You want to be sure you’re working with a fully licensed and insured pro.
- Do You Have References? Ask to speak with customers who have recently worked with the contractor. Some even will provide photos of previous work. Be sure to ask the references about the contractor’s reliability, attention to detail, if there were any problems and if the reference would hire the contractor again.
- How Long in Business? Find out how long a company has been in business. You want someone who has the experience and knowledge to do your job properly. At TMT Asphalt Services, we’ve been in business for more than 17 years, providing asphalt paving Clearwater, Tampa, St. Petersburg, Sarasota and surrounding areas have trusted.
- How Long for the Job? Your time is valuable. You want to know when the job will start and how long it will take. You don’t want to inconvenience your business, your customers, your family or your visitors any longer than necessary.
- What Material Grades? There are a lot of unscrupulous contractors out there who will try to sell you on getting a door-to-door “deal” on leftover asphalt at the end of the day. Beware these contractors. There are different types of asphalt, called grades, for summer and winter applications. Most asphalt contains a blend of new and recycled materials. Ask about which grade will be used, as higher grades last longer and are more durable.
- Customers Like Me? If you’re a commercial client, you want to know that the contractor has done the asphalt paving, sealcoating or parking lot lining at an establishment like yours and of a similar size. You also want to be sure the contractor understands the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements for lining and marking.
At TMT Asphalt Services, we work closely with each customer to earn their trust. If you are looking for a paving contractor Clearwater FL, contact TMT Asphalt.
Let us help you with your asphalt paving needs.